NEW VERSION OF ALIX.2D13 !
PLEASE BE CAREFUL: THIS BOARD NEED AN INPUT OF 18V, PLEASE CONSIDER TO USE THE TW-AC18
PC Engines – Mainboard ALIX.2E13, 3x LAN, 1x miniPCI, LX800, 256 MB DDR DRAM, IDE, USB
Thanks to its modular architecture this hardware enables you to use it for more than 50 different applications in the field of embedded devices, like broadband management, security applications (firewalls) and routing. The boards can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as WLAN access points or VPN gateways.
ALIX is compatible with Mikrotik OS.
Changes from ALIX.2D3:
- Added battery (RTC battery)
- I2C header
- COM2 header
- Internal USB header
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800
- DRAM: 256 MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: CompactFlash socket, 44 pin IDE header
- Power: DC jack or passive PoE, min. 7 V to max. 20 V
- Three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 1 miniPCI slot, LPC bus
- Connectivity: 3 Ethernet channels (via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port (console), dual USB port
- Board size: 6 x 6″ (152.4 x 152.4 mm) – same as WRAP.1E
- Firmware: tinyBIOS
- Customer options:I2C bus, buzzer