- Reduce leakage current between V3 and V3A power rails (can cause problems with SD cards).
- Add options for better compatibility with LTE modem modules.
- Integrate blue wire patches (EMI, power-up circuit) into PCB fab.
|Summary||apu2 is an evolution of the apu board with a cooler running quad core CPU, more robust Intel NICs, and lower total solution cost.|
|Applications||Routers, firewalls, VOIP, dedicated servers, special purpose network plumbing, education tools…|
|CPU||AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.|
|DRAM||2 or 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM, with optional ECC support|
|Storage||Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB, m-SATA SSD or conventional SATA SSD / HDD.|
|Power||About 6 to 10W of 12V DC power depending on CPU load. Connect to 2.5 mm DC jack or optional internal header.|
|Expansion||2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket for 3G modem).|
|Connectivity||2 or 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels using Intel i210AT / i211AT NICs depending on the model.|
|I/O||DB9 serial port for serial console, LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD/TXD).|
|Firmware||coreboot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot.|
|Form factor||6″x6″ (152.4 x 152.4 mm), fits in our case1d2*u enclosures.|
|Cooling||Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure through a 3 mm alu heat spreader. Please contact us for advice if you want to integrate this board in your own enclosure.|
- apu2c2 / apu2c4 system board
- case1d2u / case1d2blku / case1d2redu / case1d2bluu enclosure
- ac12veu32 / ac12vuk / ac12vus2 AC adapter
- msata16e / msata16f SSD, or sd4b SD card (SD card not supported by all operating systems)
- wle200nx / wle600vx wifi module (wle600vx not supported by all operating systems)
- 2 pigsma pigtail cable
- 2 antsma / antsmadb antenna