TERACOM TCG120 GSM/GPRS controller
TCG120 is a micro-controller based device for GSM-GPRS temperature monitoring and control over mobile networks. It has 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 1-Wire interface for up to 4 Teracom humidity and temperature sensors. Its 2 relays has normally open and normally close contacts.
The relays can be activated either remotely (via SMS or HTTP API command) or locally – from status of monitored parameter. Only one parameter can manage the relay at the same time, but for every parameter can be sent e-mail or SMS for alert conditions.
The controller can be used as standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems. TCG120 may periodically send data to a remote server, which makes it suitable for use in client-server systems for GSM-GPRS temperature monitoring and control.
TCG120 is an universal device and can be used in various aplications such as:
- Remote environmental monitoring and control for homes, offices, server rooms etc;
- Temperature and humidity control;
- Remote control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Control and management of large networks.