Tinycontrol tinyESP – Wi-Fi controller
TinyESP is universal WIFI controller with opensource EasyESP system on board. Using popular ESP8266 module causes low price despite the extensive equipment. Device after simple configuration can be easy managed by their website.
Optional equipment is OLED 0.96″ display, which can be mounted on WiFi controller board.
Device programmed – no demand to upload firmware!
- 5 V micro USB power input or Li-Po baterry power with charging feature
- 1 relay with terminals: NO,C,NC
- 1 wire bus for DS18B20 temperature sensors
- analog input for voltage or baterry measurement up to 5 V
- universal logical or pusle input
- I2C bus for different sensors on 2 connectors: 1.25mm (support tiny BME280) or 2.0 mm
- button: for display wake up, settings reset to default or during upload firmware by console
- serial port UART (3,3V voltage) – for firmware upload (if no firmware) or for serial sensors like CO2
- 2.0 mm terminal for own usage (2 GPIO’s shared with buzzer and IRLED)
- terminal socket 2.54mm to OLED 0.96″ display
- buzzer for generating sound, can be used as acustic notice
- IRDA – transmitting IRLED to send infrared commands to differents home apliances. EasyESP system have rich functionality for cooperating with different services like Domoticz or OpenHAB. This system support MQTT protocol (mqtt.ats.pl is possible to setup also) and allow to controll by tinyESP other devices. Simple automatic function triggered by sensor reading can be realized also (by Regulator – level control). There is possible upgrade to other versions of EasyESP firmwares with new sensor support as test/development firmware. Upgrade is possible by device website in Tools/Update Firmware tab. Right file should be for 4 MB flash and ESP8266 module.
- enviromental measurements (temperature, humidity, PM, CO2, lightening)
- voltage measurement 0-5 V
- logical notification 0-1 (joining to ground)
- cyclic sending data to own server (Domoticz, OpenHAB or other) or to cloud like mqtt.ats.pl
- device control by relay: gates, heating or IR diode: TV’s, air conditioning.
- buzzer or relay switched on by http command from other network device like Lan Controller
- simple automatic function triggered by sensor reading
- sending notification by mail or by playing by buzzer
- display current sensor data on OLED
- simple distance measurement
- support RFID readers
- and many more…
- power input 5 V
- power demand max 1 W
- relay load max 3A/120v AC
- WiFI features: 2,4GHz 802.11n, support 802.11b/g/n
- size: 72 x 40 x 3 mm (without DIN plate)
- weigh: 42 g